Wednesday, November 4, 2009

alll righty! sooooo it's been a while since i've posted.. i feel i should make notes on how shooting went and what editing is looking like at the moment.
Filming was as hectic as it could be without falling apart completely. I had to get creative with the lights that i had (fireplace, lantern, candle, fourwheeler headlights, etc...) because i had to move to a cabin with no electricity without notice... However, this did not necessarily turn out horribly as a few shots turned out nicely. There were, still, a few poorly lit scenes that either i will just have to get over or reshoot. I DO plan on going back and shooting a few precise shots and taking some audio recordings for presence and sound effects.
I am proud of my actors for sticking with me so far and i hope they won't mind going out there again. They have all been great and did well at holding believability. This will help as i am at a point where i can take this film in two direction. I can keep it a serious film, straightforward action and gore that isn't over the top; orrrr i can cut this biatch up, keep the serious acting, and have the editing take itself wayy too seriously while reshooting some of the deaths with over-the-top gore... I will see how this editing goes and possibly in two weeks go do follow up shots for what i have decided. I'm very anxious to see how this turns out... anxious being the key word.

No comments:

Post a Comment