Monday, February 9, 2009

test shooting notes

ok.. first i made the dumb move of not charging batteries the night before so i started charging them at noon and went scouting for some locations to shoot, while the large battery charged. at about 2 thirty i got back tried to start filming but yet again more set backs. For some reason the larger battery won't remain connected on the charger so it had absolutely no charge when i returned. i charged the smaller one for an hour leaving me with only an hour to run to my locations and shoot footage. What i found was that it is extremely hard in memphis to find a place where i may pull over and not have a car driving by every 5 seconds. So noise was a major problem. I also found that photo development places aren't exactly the best film locations either. And third i have no room for changing light around at these same locations. I shot some footage but have decided to start another idea i have that is more indoors and therefore more accessible and easier to manipulate. I will be staying up to write my new script with characters, costume, and prop information.
I will be filming a parody of Memphis public service announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment