Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Script Breakdown

1. a. 3 actors - 2 male one female to play the roles of a grandma, a young man, and his friend. I will double as the young man and also as the deep male voiceover.
b. young man will be in the first scene only, the friend will only be in the second scene and the grandma will be in the third. They are only about fifteen second scenes that fade up and freeze on their faces then fade out.
c. There will be four different locations two inside an apartment and two outside next to the street.
d. There will be one stunt to make it seem as i am running over a baby.
e. I will need a grandma's outfit and a small plastic baby doll to perform the run over stunt.
f. (read above) and also a strobe light and a blue plastic screen.

2. Sound will not be too much of a problem with the new script since it will all be done with voiceover. Lighting can be manipulated easily inside my apartment and my friend's who will play as the grandma's house. I will need a strobe light with a blue screen to create a police strobe look on the first scene. I do have a light i can use to add more light in the street as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment